- JOB AREA: 3D modeler, piping & HVAC designers
- KNUD E. HANSEN is looking for 3D modeler, piping & HVAC designers to join the company. The successful candidate(s) will be part of a dynamic team working working on 3D modelling and detail design of the different systems of the ship including HVAC and pipping systems, cable trays, etc.
- LOCATION: SPAIN, Cadiz
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
The successful candidates will be part of a dynamic team working on 3D modelling and detail design of the different systems of the ship including HVAC and pipping systems, cable trays, etc. The following outlines the job description:
- 3D modelling and integration of HVAC and pipping systems, cable trays, foundations, etc, in AC rooms and accommodation area using different 3D software’s.
- Read, interpret, and comprehend customer specifications and requirements.
- Communicate with customer
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, a relevant engineering field of study or HVAC experience provable.
- Five (5) years’ experience on similar position.
- Good Knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Competency on Intergraph SmartMarine 3D and Autocad.
- Languages: fluent English. Knowledge in French will be taken into account too.
- Competencies in FORAN, NX Siemens, AVEVA Marine will be taken into account
- Proficiency to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and perform multiple tasks with critical concurrent deadlines
- Self-motivated in anticipating, identifying, and taking action on potential issues and problems
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to think independently and formulate conclusions consistent with MARINE HVAC DESIGN’s high standards
- Demonstrated high level of accountability, integrity and ethics in the performance of assigned tasks
- MS office
- Travel as required to support field, client or supplier
ABOUT MARINE HVAC DESIGN
We have over 30 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems.
MARINE HVAC DESIGN provides design & engineering on new builds, refits and conversions. Our designs can be found in all corners of the globe and on a wide variety of vessel types including aircraft carriers, large cruise ships, and offshore platform & support vessels. MARINE HVAC DESIGN is part of KNUD E. HANSEN.