- JOB AREA:Senior Heating Ventilation Air Condition (HVAC) Engineer
- MARINE HVAC DESIGN & KNUD E. HANSEN is looking for Senior Heating Ventilation Air Condition (HVAC) engineers with deep knowledge in design and rules to join the company. The successful candidate(s) will be part of a dynamic team working on every step of the design from the concept design to the installation and commissioning.
- LOCATION:SPAIN, Cádiz
- EXPERIENCE:8+ YEAR
- Development of HVAC concept, basic and detail design
- Project management / leading team
- Write HVAC systems specifications
- Heat load calculations, noise calculations, and pressure drop calculations
- Production of HVAC D&IDs, P&IDs, and one-line diagrams
- Chiller plant calculations
- Coordinate and integrate HVAC systems in deck areas and ACR using different 3D software
- Read, interpret, and comprehend customer specifications and requirements
- Communicate with customer/ equipment selection
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Marine Engineering or similar field
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Languages: proficiency in English. Knowledge in French will be an advantage
- Deep knowledge of the offshore plants, business and regulations
- Proficient to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and multiple task with critical concurrent deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to identify and take action on potential issues and problems
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to work independently and live up to the high standards of MARINE HVAC DESIGN’s and KNUD E. HANSEN
- High level of accountability, integrity, and ethics in the workplace
- Competences on CypeTherm Loads, Carrier HAP and AUTOCAD
- Travelling will be required to support clients or suppliers on the field
Apply by below form or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT MARINE HVAC DESIGN
We have over 30 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems.
MARINE HVAC DESIGN & KNUD E. HANSEN provides design & engineering on new builds, refits and conversions. Our designs can be found in all corners of the globe and on a wide variety of vessel types including aircraft carriers, large cruise ships, and offshore platform & support vessels.
At MARINE HVAC DESIGN – KNUD E HANSEN, the top priority is having a hard-working, energetic staff who can live up to the demanding expectations from our customers in the marine and offshore industry. We have a full-time staff of about 90 individuals, representing many nationalities and technical backgrounds. We take pride in fostering a fun and challenging work environment that provides every team member with a chance to develop their career through role diversity, training in the latest software applications, and opportunities for advancement.
KNUD E. HANSEN is a leading independent consultancy providing a comprehensive range of design, engineering and project management services to shipyards and ship owners around the world. Our innovative, customised solutions cover areas ranging from the building and conversion of all types of maritime vessels and offshore structures to energy optimisation and services for the offshore wind industry. KNUD E. HANSEN was founded in 1937 in Denmark. More than 800 vessels have been built to our designs.