- EXPERIENCE: 8+ YEARS
JOB AREA: SENIOR HVAC ENGINEER
MARINE HVAC DESIGN & KNUD E. HANSEN is looking for Senior HVAC engineers to join the company. The successful candidate(s) will be part of a dynamic team working on every step of the design from the concept design to the installation and commissioning.
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Languages: proficiency in English and Spanish. Knowledge in French will be an advantage
- Deep knowledge of the offshore plants, business and regulations
- Proficient to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and multiple task with critical concurrent deadlines
- Self-motivated to, identify, and take action on potential issues and problems
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to work independently and live up to the high standards of MARINE HVAC DESIGN’s and KNUD E. HANSEN
- High level of accountability, integrity, and ethics in the workplace
- Competences on CypeTherm Loads, SM3D, Foran, AVEVA and AUTOCAD
- Traveling will be required to support clients or suppliers on the field
ABOUT MARINE HVAC DESIGN
We have over 30 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems.
MARINE HVAC DESIGN provides design & engineering on new builds, refits and conversions. Our designs can be found in all corners of the globe and on a wide variety of vessel types including aircraft carriers, large cruise ships, and offshore platform & support vessels. MARINE HVAC DESIGN is part of KNUD E. HANSEN
Please send your application and CV to : Camilla Nissen, Secretary EMAIL: email@example.com.