- VESSEL TYPE: Tankers
- Vessel name: 14000 DWT Asphalt/Black Product Tankers
Scope of work
- Concept Design and Tender Design, including:
- General Arrangement and Machinery/Cargo Arrangement
- Tender Specification
- Midship section and strength calculations
- Detailed weight and centre of gravity calculations, including weight distribution
- Lines plans
- Intact stability calculations
- Damage stability calculations
- CFD Lines optimisation
- Layout of cargo pipe system and cargo tank heating calculation
- Initial calculations for machinery systems incl. LNG plants
Project specificationDownload specification
Designed for worldwide transportation of asphalt/black products with temperatures up to 180 degree Centigrade in 2×6 sections (12 tanks).
The vessel is specially designed for operation on the St. Lawrence Seaway and has PC3 ICE Class.
The machinery is arranged for operation on dual-fuel.
- Length o.a.: 135.00 m
- Length p.p.: 128.00 m
- Breadth moulded: 23.50 m
- Depth to main deck: 11.30 m
- Scantling draught: 7.70 m
- Design draught: 7.60 m
- Deadweight at design draught: abt 14160 t
- Cargo tanks: abt. 14500 cbm
- Service (90 % MCR): 13 kn
- MDO, HFO, LNG
- Main engine: 1 x MAN B&W or WSD Licence (MHI, HHI or Doosan)
- 7G40ME-B9.3-GI (Tier II) or similar
- SMCR: approx. 5350 kW at 110 rpm.
- Aux. power: 3 x 1300 kWe
- Bow thruster: 750 kW
- Stern thruster: 550 kW
Classification: DNV, 1A1 Tanker for Asphalt/Bitumen/Oil, ESP, Winterized Cold (-30), SPM, E0, NAUT-OC, VCS-2, BIS, TMON, CLEAN-DESIGN. or corresponding notation in the case of LR (as delegated Class Societies for Transport Canada).
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS TO GET QUALIFIED ADVICE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS OR NEEDS