- Vessel type: Tankers
- Vessel name: Chemical Tanker IMO II
SCOPE OF WORK
- Concept Design and Tender Design, including:
- General Arrangement
- Tender Specification
- Detailed weight and centre of gravity calculations, including weight distribution
- Lines plans
- Intact stability calculations
- Damage stability calculations
- CFD Lines optimisation
- Cargo and tank heating system
- Initial calculations for Machinery and Cargo systems
Project specificationDownload specification
The vessel is specially designed for operation on the St. Lawrence Seaway and has PC3 ICE Class.
The machinery is arranged for operation on dual-fuel.
- Length o.a. 135.00 m
- Length p.p. 128.00 m
- Breadth moulded 23.50 m
- Depth to main deck 11.60 m
- Scantling draught 7.70 m
- Design draught 7.60 m
- Deadweight at design draught abt 14205 t
- Capacity: Cargo tanks abt. 16996 cbm
- MDO, HFO, LNG
- Main engine 1 x MAN B&W or WSD Licence
- 7G40ME-B9.3-GI (Tier II) or similar
- SMCR approx. 5350 kW at 110 rpm.
- Aux. power 3 x 1300 kWe
- Bow thruster 750 kW
- Stern thruster 550 kW
Classification DNV, 1A1 Tanker for Chemicals ESP – ship type 2, Winterized Cold (-30), SPM, E0, NAUT-OC, VCS-2, BIS, TMON, INERT, CLEAN-DESIGN. or corresponding notation in the case of LR (as delegated Class Societies for Transport Canada).
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS TO GET QUALIFIED ADVICE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS OR NEEDS