KNUD E. HANSEN can provide a full package of services to meet the challenges of the new Ballast Water Treatment regulations.
IMO Ballast Water Management Convention
IMO Ballast Water Convention will enter into force: 8. September 2017.
Installation of a Ballast Water Treatment system on an existing vessel will require comprehensive planning. Consideration must be given to both technical and commercial aspects of such a project, as well as the logistics and time frame for engineering, ordering and installing the selected system.
The services can include:
- Ship survey/pre-planning and cost proposals
- Assessment of suitable technology and availability
- BWT system selection and space allocation
- Ballast system modifications
- Assessment of ancillary technical considerations (IAMCS, etc.)
- Optimised project plan specifying yard, maker and design scope of work
- Crew training/documentation
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS TO GET QUALIFIED ADVICE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS OR NEEDS