- VESSEL TYPE: Ferries and RoPax
- Vessel name: Color Line Superspeed Ferry
SCOPE OF WORK
- On-board visit
- Sea chest verification and calculations
- Developed a number of installation proposals
- Detailed project execution plan specifying Yard, maker and designer scope of work
- P & I diagrams
- Weight Calculation
- Pump and unit arrangement drawing
- Pipe routing diagram
Project specificationDownload specification
Installation of a scrubber system is a major retrofit project involving several thousand working hours. To select a preferred system, which must be optimised in terms of size and placement, consideration must be given to the technical impact on existing systems. The economic factors must also be correctly evaluated and consideration must be given to the feasible savings from the various choices of systems available.
KNUD E. HANSEN has the experience to help Yard/Owners assess both the technical and business case for each option.
KNUD E. HANSEN assisted FAYARD A/S in the initial production planning and design stages of a Color Line project for the retrofit of scrubber Exhaust Gas Cleaners on Superspeed ferries.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS TO GET QUALIFIED ADVICE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS OR NEEDS