- VESSEL TYPE: Ferries and RoPax
- Vessel name: Caribou/Joseph & Clara Smallwood
Scope of work
- Refit specification and arrangements for 5 alternatively 15 years life prolongation, including:
- Updating of general standard
- Total renewal of passenger accommodation
- Re-engineering (15 years version)
Project specificationDownload specification
The vessels served the route between North Sydney, Nova Scotia, to Port au Basques, New Foundland, Canada. In 2008 they were ready for a life prolongation of 5 alternatively 15 years.
KNUD E. HANSEN originally designed these ships in 1980, and they served the route during their entire lifetime. Both were scrapped in 2012.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS TO GET QUALIFIED ADVICE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS OR NEEDS